View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 07-02-2014, 05:45 PM

"Ha, yeah. Storms are strangely calming," he slid into the conversation quickly. Bez did have to admit that it was odd, but he didn't really mind. Plenty of people saw him run in the rain, day or night. He was actually a tad shocked that this woman hadn't seen him before. Then, again, why would she care. Or rather, why should it bother him.

Blinking at her next series of words, Bez found himself furrowing a brow. Something was off, very off.

"I thought you said you were called here to fix something?" His accusing eyes now fell on the man who was still recovering from the trip. Taking a few strides back, Bez relaxed his brows so that he didn't scare the kid.

"Hey Jack," he gave a light wave. He met the boy once or twice. One time he kicked a ball over the fence and Bez, being the sweet man he was (more like show off), he kicked it right back. "Do you want to hold this." Gingerly handing off his phone, he smiled down at the boy. "Figured you would want to be he one shin- hey, don't blind me." Throwing his hands out like a zombie, Bez made a silly noise. It was a mix between a squak and a chirp. Was he trying to be a bat? If so, he failed.

Hands now on his hips, he looked at the woman who was still protecting the kid. "Do you know if this place has a generator?" It was pretty clear that the other guy wasn't really looking to get the power back on so Bez figured he might as well try to ease the tension in the air. "I'm no handyman, but I've a degree in engineering. Should be able to figure out what tripped the circuit and fix it."

He was still soaked and now that he was inside, it was becoming clear that he was looking pretty matted and mangled. Rubbing his nose, he shook his head, casting off some water much like a dog does.

There was still eerie silence and awkwardness about the quartet. "Erm, or if you prefer, I can leave."

The scrap on his leg was something he manged to forget about completely. Only, now that Jack had the light, the bright glow that fought back the shadows now fell on his nicked up knee. Though the blood wasn't overkill, the rain and mud certainly made it look worse than it was.