View Single Post
star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 05-25-2016, 07:53 AM

Asha glanced at him. "I can name a dozen blind musicians off the top of my head." asha said irritated. "Stop feeling sorry for yourself, you can move, you can talk, and if you tried you'd know you'd be able to do normal things as well. there's tons of deaf or blind people who live very normal lives. your not an invalid." okay maybe he shouldn't of said that but seeing the other act as if he couldn't LIVE ..it annoyed asha. and he wasn't sure WHY he wanted to help the other so badly. he just did. 'stop it you know why he's the first person you ran into. who DIDN'T chase you off.' all though Gage was sure trying right now. maybe he should give the other his space? "You didn't need to get upset if you didn't want me around you could of just said so. don't need to act like just because your blind you can't live, you could of just told me no thanks." he forced out calmer stopping the almost low thrumming in his throat. "I'll just..leave you be I'm obviously upsetting you and that wasn't my intentions."