View Single Post
MintyRey
N00b

Old 10-04-2011, 03:49 PM

Spotting another guest so soon definitely came as a surprise to Samuel, although that was the whole point of going downstairs in the first place. The lady who greeted him had fiery orange hair and delicate freckles dotted her cheeks. She looked every bit the part of a noble woman, standing proud in her elegant dress even though it was somewhat splattered with mud.

"Oh, good morning to you too, M'lady.", he replied with a smile. Far be it for him to be rude at such an occasion. "I don't suppose you own one of those carriages that had just arrived?"

At that moment, another young woman had arrived through the doors. With her luggage in tow, the brunette made her way to the bed chambers. Samuel would have offered the girl assistance with the bags but she seemed in such a hurry that she was already out of sight before he knew it. "It looks like someone's in a rush.", the silver eyed boy said with a light laugh. Then turning back to the ginger, he apologized, "I beg your pardon for not introducing myself, Madame. I am Samuel. Samuel Winters.", bowing courteously.