View Single Post
Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 10-04-2011, 07:07 PM

Jasmin was too excited, so much so that as soon as her carriage had stopped she was leaping from it and bouncing happily outside the doors as she waited for her mother and father to exit as well.
"Darling please calm down you don't look your age!" Her mother said as she was helped out of the carriage. Her father was to fallow and only laughed at his daughters excitement.
"Who would have thought my little girl was this happy about being wed!?" He more said than asked.
"Pa pa the men in our country were all fools and greedy old men!" Jasmin stated as she stopped bouncing about and straightened herself up. "I want some one who is my own age and can understand me rather than want my money!" She added causing her father to chuckle.
"You sure you'll be alright alone darling?" Her mother asked as she helped straighten her daughters dress and hair.
"Yes mother I'll be perfectly fine!" Jasmin replied as her father circled her and laced the lock, she had received , around her neck.
"Now pick a good one that matches you!" he said before wrapping his arms around his daughter for a tight hug.
"Yes Papa I will find my match no matter what!" Jasmin said with a smiled as she turned in her fathers grasp and hugged him tightly.
"I can't believe we have to wait an entire year!" her mother said as tears welled within her eyes.
"It will be a quick year mother!" Jasmin said with a smile showing she wasn't scared and neither should her mother.
"Yes, just please stay safe for me, I can't have my only daughter leaving this life!" Her mother stated and reached out to her daughter. Jasmin smiled and embraced her mother just as tightly as she had her father.
"All of your things arrived yesterday so they should be in your room." Jasmin's father stated as he separated the two and kissed his daughters cheek. the young woman smiled and gave her father one last hug. she did the same for her mother, and delivered a kiss to her cheek as well.
"Don't worry you two I'll be perfectly fine!" Jasmin said as she stepped away and smiled at them "What could possibly happen within a year!?"and with that Jasmin hurried inside the castle things were going well so far.

Once in the large doors Jasmin couldn't help but look around for those who were also here for the same purpose. Since her father had her things sent a day ahead she had nothing to do other than converse with people.
"I wonder where everyone is?" she questioned as she stepped further in, her steps echoing at each stride. She wandered around the place still a little unsure of where she should go, and who she should be looking for.