View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 10-05-2011, 11:08 PM

[Of course. I don't believe you're very far behind, but I'll sum everything up quickly. Ayame and Romano have made food in the kitchen, and are now in a dining area off of the kitchen to eat what they've made. Samuel and Claudia, who arrived at the castle yesterday, are currently in the midst of conversation. Kitty has just arrived, putting her belongings in her chamber before exiting, and Kalven has just entered the kitchen area where Ayame and Romano were talking and eating. Correct me if I'm wrong? ^^;;]

Ayame smiled brightly at Romano's reply, nodding before turning to take her pot off of the fire. She put out the fire, and plated the chicken surrounded by the chopped vegetables in the center of the table, the scent of rosemary again teasing her nose as she finally sat down to eat. She carved herself a small portion of the chicken before turning to look at Romano as he spoke, taking her first bite as she returned his eye contact and listened. She thought over his question, swallowing her food before speaking, "Well, yes, I do believe it was created to form alliances, but I think that the kingdoms could've worked out treaties without such a party." She took a sip of water, then looked Romano in the eyes and shrugged slightly, "I guess it depends on how each of the rulers interpret it. Some may have sent their family here to create alliances, others to scope out their competition... I'm sure there are also those that simply need to be wed." She laughed softly at this, shaking her head a little, "My father has sent me here for a mixture of the three, I suppose."

This was when she noticed a man standing off to the side of the kitchen, a warm smile coming to her face as she stood to curtsy and greet him, "Good day." Wishing to be polite and perhaps make another acquaintance, she gestured towards an empty seat at the table, "If you are hungry, sire, there's plenty of food here."