View Single Post
ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 09-12-2009, 08:29 AM

Shirt: I would like a female shirt, should I win one, thank you! :heart:

#1:
• A tool of an artist's trade- She's holding a pencil to her mouth.
• A book- She's looking at a book... a manual for fixing robots?
• Something a scientist would use- She's holding an erlynmeyer flask. Chemists use those!
• Someone with a hair color not found in nature- She's got pinkish-purple hair! And while some things are pink-ish (Pigs, some flowers, etc.) They're not really that shade of pink.
• A robot- There's one in front of her on the table... I think she's trying to fix it.
• Something "steampunk"- She's got on a tophat, steampunk goggles, some watches around her neck, and a background of cogs and clocks.
• Something distinctly Asian- Her shirt says: "Science is a beautiful thing" in Japanese.

#2:
• A game piece- Because they're playing chess, there are chess pieces
• Something "Star Trek"- They're playing Three-dimensional chess, which is from Star Trek ... also, I loosely based the poses on a scene from Star Trek.
• Something paranormal- There's a ghost!
• A famous comic book character- Spiderman is there, too!
• A mask- Spiderman is wearing a mask.

#3:
• Something related to a classic fairy tale- The picture depicts Snow White.

Comment: As many of you probably know, my sister ruined my first version of the first entry, which was both a blessing and a curse. It looks so much better this time around, n'est pas? But I only had one day to make it. D:
Also, there are really neat-looking steampunk goggles on her hat, but my camera at the moment sucks (I'm getting a new one delivered in about a week) and no amount of editing could make them show up, besides the lenses. D:
I used a white-out pen for the shines in Steampunk Girl's eyes, cheeks and goggles.
Also, I used a run-of-the-mill online translator for the Japanese on her shirt, so the grammar is probably awful as is my handwriting... also it's obstructed by her arm and necklaces. All my hard work, gone to waste! Dx

Last edited by ghostPastry; 09-12-2009 at 08:37 AM..