View Single Post
Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 12-05-2018, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava The Vampire View Post
I haven't seen very many flies here in SoCal...
But I HAVE had a couple of termite infestations! >:( Apparently, it's very common here!
I'm super pissed that the landlord never said anything about termites! I've never ever had *any* sort of infestation in my life EVER!

It's crazy! Thankfully all I had to do was shut my window and they stopped coming. :( We had an exterminator come a couple of times.. but it really didn't help.

I'm so glad it's "winter" now because it's cold enough that the bugs.. well, they aren't dead, but they at least stay away now.
Well, your silly landlord had better serious action soon or else those termites are going to eat his building.

I remember having my apartment in Tucson for nearly ten years. Things were great at first. Then the manager retired and moved away. Sleazeball property management personnel were hired by the owner and they ended up embezzling funds almost immediately. These sleazeballs hired Burns Pest Control to curb the local insects, but I think Burns was actually feeding the insects rather than repelling them. Then the bed bugs came.

GAME OVER!! GAME OVER!!!