View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-18-2017, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessiFlakes View Post
Oh boy! That's a huge list of accomplishments! :) And good luck on the last minute ones you're working on! I'm sure you can get them in in time! ^_^

I did Cupid's Queries and the Masquerade Madness! I love the latter, it was so much fun!
Thank you!! I hate the countdown clock because of ANXIETY but at the same time it's keeping me on my toes and helping me to budget my time to get it done - I did get one avi contest entry done though! Now to get the others done outside of the group XD;
And I have no idea how may points I've earned for Xan yet so I have no idea how far I still have to go, but I'm sure it's a lot

It really was!! The games were super fun this event in general - I'm glad I was able to go back and do the challenges/games this time around - I missed most of the event because of work, and now it's the weekend so I can hopefully on everything XD;
I'm usually good with keeping up with copy & paste forms for like, pick a letter or whatever - those kinds of challenges are super easy to squeeze in during work ;P
When we get more than that I struggle and usually totally miss out - BUT NOT THIS TIME!!!