View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 09-24-2014, 12:48 AM

Listening to Yukina's question as she had asked if Yukito was going to be going with her if she had decided to leave the military as he had instructed her to. His once warm smile an enthusiasm about her remembering him and even the day she had been created by him along with the fact that she knew he didn't give her away purposely immediately vanished into sorrow. Although he did tell her to leave, that didn't mean he could leave himself just to go with her and live his life 'normally', there was no chance that the General was just going to let the two of them leave just like that without getting some sort of revenge against either Yukito or Yukina for just leaving the base without giving him something in return. For a moment or so, he had remained silent as he reached out to touch her cheek smoothly; even though she wasn't fully human from the inside Yukito had made sure to be able to give her the body and normal things that a human body would have. She had ordinary body heat, emotions that would slowly unlock themselves as she lived her life; and maybe even have a child with another if she desired for something like that.

"No..Yukina. I can't go, if I leave with you..the General will no doubt do his best to find you. If he has at least me, he will ignore your presence sooner or later and expect me to create another weapon for him. You'll be more safe if you go without me." Yukito had informed her as he soon removed his touch from her cheek and turned his head over his shoulder towards the door behind him. There was no doubt that sooner or later the General was going to request for Yukina and Yukito's presence for some sort of reason; as usual.