View Single Post
happydeath
(>O3O)> <(Q^Q)> <(OwO<)
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 12-05-2013, 10:38 AM

After hopping off of the horse that he had rode around the whole time, Yukito had helped the horse to the back of the stable from the same spot he had gotten it. Allowing it to go back toward where it was standing earlier, he gave it a warm smile before patting it softly onto the side of the head once more. "Thank you for the ride." He spoke to the animal once more before heading right back over towards the two female once more. It seemed as though both of them had something to do before they were going to decide to head over towards the first class of the new school year.
"Well. I guess I will see you two later on than? I must head back to my dorm. Then head back out to go find the ruins for the homework I was given." Yukito had informed the two women before turning and making his way down the path that he had come from earlier. The thought of what Azaiah must've done to the place while he was gone almost seemed to be like a nightmare. Thankfully enough, since Yukito hadn't realized what time the classes were going to start at yet; he was safe from having to worry about being late on his first day back to the school from break.