View Single Post
ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 05-25-2019, 10:12 PM

here are the ideas we have so far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
I had this idea about how there are two large continents in the world (where the stage is set, anyway...could add more continents or whatever as the thing goes ), one is occupied by live people (races undetermined...dwarves, beastfolk, humans, elves, and the usual etc?) and the other by undead (basically the same races, but dead ) and basically the setting would be something like how one side goes to the other to explore, and the things, conflicts, treasure, etc. they might come across and stuff...idk, got the idea from this youth novel I bought ages ago. ;;
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostPastry View Post
that actually does sound interesting to me, Antsy. :0 is it too much commitment for you to do 2 rps at once?

i'm also lately really into superpowers, not really the traditional Superman/Batman kinda stuff though, like people who have superpowers but aren't a superhero or supervillain, they just have some power (kinda like Xmen) and it's sort of slice of life, like they just wanna be normal and blend in except maybe suddenly monsters start appearing in the world, and our characters would realize they had to use their powers to stop it, but it would be like smaller monsters gradually building up to a bigger monster?