View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-14-2014, 08:07 PM

Kioku smiled at Brumac, that uncertainty leaving him almost instant. "Oh, Brumac, my love, do you really think I'm pretty?" He fluttered those lashes at the ogre for a moment before shrugging slightly. "Well, as long as I don't have to do anything too difficult, I could probably manage." Though he didn't seem very interested in working, he really was a lazy thing, when it didn't come to seduction. When the kelpie answered his question Kioku nodded slightly. "I'm an incubus." Well, it was a half truth. He was only half incubus, but no one really needed to know that.

Then suddenly there was a periwinkle eyed girl with long white hair and creamy smooth skin shoving a key against his chest. He blinked innocently at her, suddenly worried she would tell Brumac what he had done, and Brumac would not be very pleased with him at all. "Oh, hello lovely girl." Kioku's mind was tumbling over itself trying to think of a way around this situation. "I always look this good, darling." He took the key and handed it back to her. "I don't need this." He should leave, and quickly, and come back once Brumac had time to cool off. Kioku stood, leaving some territs on the counter to pay for his drink. "As always, it's been a pleasure, Brumac, my darling." Kioku moved to leave, so preoccupied with the current situation he didn't even notice someone else had come in, but there was no time to flirt with them anyway. He had to escape before Brumac figured out what had happened.