View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-14-2014, 09:36 PM

He had made it outside, just up the stairs and he could disappear deep into the city for a while. That certainly did not happen, he was grabbed from behind before he could even start up those stairs. Brumac was surprisingly fast for someone of his size. Kioku had let out a sound of surprise and then a groan as he was slammed against the wall. The expression on his face was a somewhat serious one, he wriggled a bit in Brumac's grasp. Maybe if he explained? Though Brumac didn't seem in the mood to listen to anything.

Kioku suddenly found himself flung against the next wall, he groaned loudly and before he could fall, the ogre's large hands were on him again. "B-Brumy..." He had grimaced lightly, beaten up twice in one night. It just wasn't his day. He wriggled a bit as Brumac grabbed his arm, moved his other hand and ran that tongue along his flesh. Kioku couldn't help the way he reacted. His body shuddered and he let out a sweet, pleasing to the ears moan. It had felt good, even though it was supposed to be a fear inducing lick indicating how the ogre wanted to devour his flesh.

Still, had Kioku really lied? He technically had seen Peri go up the steps, and she had technically decided to take a cat nap after their romp, even though it was his fault and she really couldn't do much else but sleep to regain that energy. Kioku lifted his free hand, placing his palm against Brumac's chest, but he didn't try to push the other way. The way Brumac was looking at him, with those clouded over eyes though, had Kioku a little worried. Maybe if he took some of the ogre's energy, it would calm him down, or perhaps a bit of mind control to calm Brumac down.

Kioku didn't want to use mind control on his friend though. "Brumac, I can explain." He spoke the words softly, not really thinking Brumac would listen to him at all though. He would just try to take some of the ogre's energy, not enough to exhaust him, but maybe enough to make him to tired to be angry. If such a thing was possible. Kioku tried to tilt his head further to the side. An enticing, seductive tone entering his voice. "Taste me again, my darling." He didn't really need that kind of contact, but it would make it easier as he tugged on the other's energy.