View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 05-22-2016, 05:32 PM

"Her special place..." Myriam repeated. "It was...nice. I don't like the fairies though, I'd prefer to stay away from them." she said quietly to no one in particular. If Leila expected everyone to like that place then she was just going to be depressed all the time. She clearly wanted friends but she obviously didn't even know anything about how to make friends. Taking them to places in the middle on the night and making a scene when they didn't agree with you wasn't how you made friends. Although Myriam wasn't one to give advice seeing as how she didn't even have any friends still. "Well now you know what happened. "If I were you I would try to talk to her, let her know it's okay and then just give her some space and time. She'll feel like herself eventually. A person can't be depressed forever." Myriam commented.

He didn't come to blame her, that didn't mean that Myriam still didn't feel terrible about what happened. "Perhaps I should go and apologize?" she guessed with a confused tone in her voice. Myriam wasn't sure what she was supposed to do at this point but maybe apologizing would bring Leila back to her persistent self sooner. "I apologize, I'm not sure what to do in this sort of situation. Normally when people are upset, giving them space is what you need to do but maybe that could just make things worse...I don't know." she explained honestly.