Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-13-2013, 07:44 PM

My Artifact Entry:

I call it: Anima Se Subducere (Soul Stealer): Mr. Mayor Limited Edition

Artifact Name: Anima Se Subducere (Soul Stealer): Mr. Mayor Limited Edition
Is this based on an art entry? Yes here
My Lore Entry:

Shipwrecked on this island! How horrible!

Mr. Mayor looked around; most of the Menewshans seem in good enough mood. Despite being crashed this island, everyone had jumped into exploring, repairing the ship and searching for food. The meeting of Madame Rousseau was a pleasant surprise to find they were not completely alone on the island. There was still no sign of the Duvalian Air Patrol but he knew better then to give up hope so soon.

"We found treasure!" Aimee shouted in glee. The blond hair girl came bouncing back into their makeshift camp with a giant chest. Behind her trailed Tesel with a scowl on her face. Clearly she didn't appreciate spending her time searching the island with Aimee. While Aimee was a terribly sweet girl, her bubbly personality could be quite tiresome and could wear out anyone within a few hours. Much like another little girl.

"Go show it to Mr. Mayor," Tesel instructed.

Aimee bounced over to Mr. Mayor and put the chest down. "Look look!"

Mr. Mayor opened the box, hesitant. Inside was not gold or jewels but strangely shaped rocks. "What are these?" he asked, picking up one. He felt a sharp pain and then the world shifted. Everyone became towering giants standing around him. He opened it his mouth to ask why but no words formed.

"Mr. Mayor got his soul taken by the rocks!" Aimee screamed. Gone was their mayor and in his place was a rock with his appearance on it.

That gather the attention of Lise and Abel who came running over.

"Interesting," Lise said.

"No one touch those rocks," Abel instructed. He kneel down to look at the Mr. Mayor rock. His scowl grew deeper the longer he looked.

"This is a powerful curse," Lise said, peering over his shoulder. "It will be difficult to break."

Abel sighed, irritable. "First he gets kidnapped, then traumatized and now he has his soul sucked into this rock. Why does he always make things difficult?" he grumbled.

"It is not a good year to be Mr. Mayor," Aimee agreed with a nod.