Thread: Item Giveaway!
View Single Post
Irishrain
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-29-2013, 08:15 AM

OMG!! I just mentioned you in my quest thread! How ironic that we are back on the very same day!? You gave me 500g in 2009 and said that i made you laugh hee hee. I cant remember now what it is that i said but apparently it was REALLY funny as a few others sent me donations too lol. I hope you are well, it seems that you are no longer admin then? I logged out and forgot about this place apparently. but i am trying to rectify that now. I used to play Gaia but meh.. they became so greed driven. Then i went to Zantarni and its great there but once you have everything... its kinda bla.. :( I need a new place i suppose. Thats why i came here. I got a random update email and was like ohhhh wow i should go look! Then i got here and realized how poor i am lol.. its fairly depressing! But then again ... when you come from having everything its a good wake up call.. like ice cold water to the face... So i suppose if you are giving stuff away you can look at my quest thread and maybe donate (again) lol. I plan on acutally being here for a good while. And at the rate i am earning gold... (slower than a sea turtle swimming through Hawaii's maple infused waters) I am gonna need to desperately go look up how to make gold... <3

PS that looks like something rainbow!! (last pic) and is that belt a heaven belt?? (light blue/white/ dark blue) It actually might be a winter item there is a winter looking scarf by the belt, sorry.. i am SO bad at this!? Or.. since i am the only one to post in 4 hours.. I think maybe this giveaway might not be going so well... ;) maybe i should help you out a ton more by taking everything?? lol

Last edited by Irishrain; 09-29-2013 at 08:21 AM..