Thread: Item Giveaway!
View Single Post
Intoxicate
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via AIM to Intoxicate

Old 10-01-2013, 03:27 AM

@Irishrain- Hahaha, maybe I'll take a look back and see, but I have no idea either. xD I've never been an admin, I just meant admin's pick, the avatar of the week kind of thing. :P I did the same avatar hopping thing for a while with Ernya and Solia (gross), but I'm pretty much out of forums that interest me, whoops!

Sent you a trade with those two items; the belt's actually a Frost Belt. Feel free to ask for more stuff if it stays this dead haha. Like I said, not using much of this stuff xD

@Maria-Wow! Hey again! |D

Haha, I pretty much did leave ages ago, but I got some e-mail update and remembered I still had stuff here.
I am doing well! Lots of studying and not enough drawing. xD Hope you're doing well too?

@Kent-I think I may have seen you around too! Ah, I don't get a lot of time for avatar sites anymore, but seeing olbies is always kind of cool.

Sending it your way~

@Dystopia-
Of course, omg. It's been forever, hasn't it? oAo Have you been active this whole time?
My skype is Tsaiireii if you want to add me~

Okay I seriously don't know what anything is worth so you're going to have to tell me what you want LOL

@Velvet- Aw thanks! :)
I sent you a trade with the Overlord.

@Aganab - I probably haven't been active since like 2009/10 or something, so that's totally okay. xD Anyway, sent you a trade too.

@Seridano- I'd be more surprised if you had seen me, lol. Sent you a trade!

@slurpz - Welcome back then :P I'll send you some stuff.