View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-10-2017, 06:05 PM

I'm not sure what my favorite memory from 2016 is. Surprisingly with all the bad, there was alot of good mixed in. We went to the beach and had a great time over the summer. I lost 21 pounds which thrills me to no end when i've been working so hard at it and it's finally taking effect. Hubby and I moved back in together. I had an absolutely amazing birthday where I hung out with friends, had a fantastic date with my husband and a hibachi grill which is only my favorite food ever.

I'm really not sure what i would pick from all of it as my favorite, each and every good thing that happens is another smile on my face and a happy memory in my pocket.

Favorite movie of 2016... let me just.. look up a list of what came out in 2016
Posting pending editing upon review. xD

Okay so upon reviewing the list of 2016 movies (of which i've seen some low amount of them under 10 and want to see a bunch of them that I just.. didn't ) I have decided that Zootopia tops my chart of the favorite movie from 2016. While movies like Fantastic Beasts, and Rogue One, and other amazing movies released. i just can't accept them as my favorite for one special reason.
Family.
When I saw Zootopia I was out visiting my Dad in a temporary home he was living in while he was away being of service to our faith. He'd been living out there for a couple years and I had not had the chance to go visit him yet. Having my own family meant that i rarely saw him even when he did come home to our state. So it was just wonderfully amazing to see him. (I love my father very much) We were going to go to an art museum opening show thing together as a shared interest, with my mom staying behind with the girls so Dad and I could have a night out together. Only the time got messed up in the paper and it wasn't actually going on. So we decided to go out to a movie instead, we saw Zootopia. It was truly amazing to me. One of the best movies I had seen in a very long time.
Than since Hubby and I are part of the disney movie club we were able to buy the movie and play it for our girls and it became one of their favorite movies to watch when they get to pick movies.
Every single time the credits roll, the girls and I are dancing together and Having a great family time. This movie means alot more to me than any other movie that was released in 2016 so it has to be my favorite because of that.

Week 1 of January Avatar:
I was finally able to complete it today with the ice palace I won from Gizzie's scavanger hunt!

I had all of it decided , Just had to wait on the key item pieces :D I'll be working on week 2 avatar over the next couple days since I have until the 14th to get it complete ^-^ sorta technically. I'm thanking *Hime*: 's ingenious idea on this one. I love the challenge of just making a fun avatar once a week that isn't for a contest or anything.

Last edited by Shadami; 01-11-2017 at 01:06 AM..