View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-11-2017, 01:25 AM

Going Forward, I'm starting the year looking like this:

I've bought a planet fitness membership which i've heard good things about from people that I consider friends, so it must be pretty fantabulous.

Day one at the gym was really basic since I didn't have much time since we had to do all the registering stuff first. I did the treadmill for 15 minutes, a leg press, an.. arm thingy? okay i don't have the list of the first day in front of me, and it was on Friday, which was 4 whole days ago! So yeah, I just can't recall.

Day Two which was yesterday was much better, I actually sweat a little bit!
I did the bike for 20 minutes and made it 3 miles and some odd point amount. i forgot to pay attention to the other part xD and burned 101 calories. Calories actually being important to me since I'm doing my fitnesspal as well to work on getting my weight down and flattening my stomach. By the way... i really dislike the bike. It digs like crazy into my crotch xD i want to sit back on the actual butt part, but as I pedal, its angled or something that I end up only sitting on that thin part and it drove me nuts.. well.. giggle. it would of hurt me worse if I had some xD
Hubby than helped me learn a couple other machines which we're going to do until we get a program for me to work on my trouble spots.
I did the rowing machine: 4 sets , 20 reps, 15 lbs: It wasn't that bad, though its apparant that I'm really short since all the machines I need help reaching the bars... and the seats don't move far enough forward for me. but hey they at least help. I have to up the weight on this one.
Leg Press.. okay so I did this one on day 1 as well but i just love it! it's so comfortable for me. I did 3 sets of 50 reps, at 70 lbs <3 If you can't tell in the picture above, my legs are rather thick.. xD not super muscled, but muscled enough cause i almsot never sit down so i'm always carrying around my weight. xD which must be 70 pounds above the hip? xD lol
Seated Leg Curl: 3 sets,20 reps at 60 pounds. I'm not sure what to do about this one. This is one of the ones that It's not working the muscle that the picture says that it should be. it says i should feel it on my top leg on the back. and i feel it on the bottom part of my leg on the front.. . . . sooooo... I think its because I have to sit in a weird way to get it to work where its suppossed to cause i'm so short.
Than there was the pull down which was interesting. I would have needed to stand up in between sets so that it didn't just go CLUNK as i released it cause i was probably a foot short from raising it all the way up to where it starts. I did 3 sets of 20 reps at 40 lbs, and just held my arms up resting in between so I didn't have to re adjust the seats again every time.