View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-15-2017, 11:41 PM

let's start today with Yummy recipies, as in the delicious taco dinner I just had.
Toppings: Tomato, super greens, cheddar cheese, sour cream, salsa (or hot sauce)
Ground beef!
Seasoned with cumin, oregano, red pepper, garlic, goya sazon, cajun

it was so yummy <3

Okay now onto my day, i got a couple more boxes emptied. I got laundry folded and put away, and did a ton of laundry including finally getting my bedding clean!! YAY!!!

So overall it was a great day and I'm still working on finishing up my avatar for this week.. oopsies. xD than i need to make my third one. hehehe

How Sweet!:
pretty much anything my kids do. They helped me fold and put away new cleaning rags that I cut out of hubby's old stained white shirts since we can't donate them, we made a different use for them since we needed cleaning rags anyways. They also tried to help everyone at the laundromat with their laundry xD It was pretty amusing. They set the table for dinner, it was just generally a great day.

daily Chores: my daily chores include dishes, and cause I was sick this weekend hubby did a bunch of the dishes today for me. something he never does . xD so i'm really grateful for that cause i'm actually recovering now that I didn't have to overwork myself as I usually do.

In a box: I found a bunch of comics, and yarn, and chapstick, and pencils, some floss, a bunch of my earrings, a bunch of PC games in their boxes. ummmmm... that's about it I think that I actually unpacked today with a quick summary.
We did however go through and narrow down clothes in the boxes in the bedroom and have a full box of clothes to donate next time we get to a place to donate them.