View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-20-2017, 12:00 AM

So the weather lately has been absolutely all over the board killing my immune system and leaving me sick all the time. However, I did start streaming despite being sick and it makes me really happy to be streaming again... Though Honestly the playing of sims 4 that my friend gave me for Christmas has really been helping my cheerful mood. I am absolutely addicted to the game. And I'm going to sit here and right out a little story about it as well.

Britta Duke is a crazy old lady who thinks that she is an actual duke. In a panic since.. well she is insane. She decided as she was out digging up some rocks and stealing the harvest out of others gardens that she needed to have a child so that they could be the next Duke. So she went out to a nightclub and really hit it off with the homeless entertainer that was working the lounge that night. After a couple of very stiff drinks she asked him to move in with her.
They went back to her house and slept through the morning since had been a very long entertaining new friendship morning. By dinner they had started flirting and joking back and forth and than she asked him to be her boyfriend. He said yes. By midnight they had kissed and woohooed for the first time.
That morning after sleeping off the delight of their new dating life, as Britta was taking care of her own garden, Dane Baker the comedian musician proposed to her. They eloped right away and got married. They woohoed again, as she slept it off, Dane went out and adopted a son, Kristopher who. LOL. got the last name Baker instead of Duke.
He finished his homework with help from his new Dad, than when the dad went to practice jokes in the bathroom mirror, Kristopher told jokes to his mom and took selfies with her in the doorway to the bathroom. After a particularly funny joke he decided to go to the kitchen to get a snack cause he was hungry. Only he didn't know that his elderly mother was laughing so hard she couldn't breath. She died in the bathroom doorway, making it impossible for Dane to leave the bathroom to plead with the Grim Reaper. Who after reaping the crazy old lady who died of hysterics, stayed and chatted passing jokes back and forth with the comedian family and watching tv before poofing in a cloud of smoke.

Dane went and got a job as an official entertainer, gained a house, and all the trinkets that Britta had, including some collectible statues. He is now working his way up through the ranks as an entertainer and is pondering finding a new, younger wife or husband for his kiddo. The guy he was looking at turned out to be a jerk. and married at that so he gave up on that one.

Kristopher is super rambunctious and active. He is now a B student working on getting up to an A.

B is for best friends, as in the one that I have coming over to visit me tomorrow after my gym workout and doctors appointment!!! i'm so excited, gonna be the best day ever, and a super Blast. har har har. xD

Besides my own threads here's a few links to threads I like.
The Queen's Court
The Wardrobe Charity
Salvete's declutter journal
This is just a couple since I'm in so many. But they're some really nice ones, if you're not there already dear reader, you should probably go check it out. xD

Oh yeah and here is my week 2 avatar.. even though week 3 ends tomorrow. . . I should go make my third avi really quick. oops I feel behind. xD

Last edited by Shadami; 01-20-2017 at 12:25 AM..