View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-24-2017, 03:38 AM

22 : My fitness. I went back to the gym today (did i mention i'm down to 173 now!!! )and it was pretty amazing. I woke up barely in time to get ready for it, and had a meeting with the personal trainer today. It was a little frustrating and almost useless. but he did explain two new machines to me and I understand a little bit more about what I'm doing, though really.. its absolutely nothing new than things I was already doing.

He wants me to jog -sprint-jog -sprint on the treadmill for 25 minutes to burn fat and i just can't do it. My heartrate does not stay in the targeted range, and i can't do it. I made it only 11 minutes before I crashed and called it quits, where as I had been going for 20 minutes before i tried to do that intense running. So we'll see if I can work up to that.
The arm exercises he gave me that were new to me were near impossible. The muscles it works are apparantly VERY weak. So i'm going to be doing that every time i go to the gym which is looking like Mon-Wed-Fri at the moment.

I stream in the morning so I'm off to bed in a moment. Going to be working on some art and hopefully getting it finished up tomorrow during my 2 hours stream.
I have to finish cleaning the bathroom really quick before I crash though. I'm so tired.

So just a quick update on my sims:
Duke is a collector. Here's some lovely pictures of him out collecting at the park.
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

he and Dane got married

and than Duke got... er... eaten by my cowplant i learned how to make for Dane's greeenthumb aspiration thingy...

haha... ha... oops. xD

Worst memory of 2016.. where do i even begin. let's skip this one again for this being a happy positive journal!

Last edited by Shadami; 02-20-2017 at 09:52 PM..