View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-30-2017, 12:28 AM

Worst place I ate at in 2016 was actually olive garden which wierded me out. They couldn't get drink orders right. My kids meals came out under cooked. My dads meal came out cooked wrong. just everything they did was bad. I've never been somewhere that had such bad service, and I refuse to go to olive garden ever again.

My escape has been on twitch. I'm just starting to stream again during the week. I'm also going to the gym with my husband that has been fantastic. I've enjoyed having the time with him there while my girls are at school. Also I've been playing sims on the weekend only now cause the week is so jam packed full. I haven't been able to upload any more images from the game but there's been some great new updates.

My sim Dane is remarried, and they had a baby named Hillary. She's a cutie pie toddler now that is sooooo fussy. She refuses to sleep long enough so she wakes up cranky. Knocks her food on the floor. She's just a pain in the butt. But at least she's potty trained. xD