View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 02-01-2017, 02:43 AM

My Dream vacation is to go on a cruise. Honestly, i think it would be absolutely amazing. Just water and fun constantly instead of buildings and obnoxiousness, and chores chores chores.
I think it would be lovely.
water <3

Today I managed to empty I think 4 more boxes and get half the dishes washed, tomorrow is another gym day, and I found my measurements of when I started the exercise routine about a year ago. I'm gonna try to find my tape measure thingy next so that I can find out how much i've imprved since. It's going to be really nice to see I think.

Just a few Sims pictures to go with the story that was updated. This is Haley the new wife.
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
No fancy weddings, they eloped. I'll learn fancy weddings some day, but not there yet. xD
I'm not good at SIms events.....

My dream house, is another thing I ironically found a paperwork on today while I was cleaning. It's going to be a hodgepodge of styles, with storage space for everything I work on in all my crazy interests so that everything is nice and organized and I can find it all. I would need to hire someone to clean that big of a house though, and I'd be happy to do it. xD If only I could afford to tease all my interests like that.

D is for dreams, which is where I am heading off to because i'm yawning up a storm and utterly exhausted for no reason.

Last edited by Shadami; 02-20-2017 at 09:51 PM..