View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 02-02-2017, 12:37 AM

Behind me is my cluttered art desk covered in boxes. To the left of me is my cluttered boxes of art supplies, and to the right of me is my husbands cluttered desk area. not boxes, he's just messy xD

I'm starting a diddy kong racing stream in about 20 minutes, i'm nervous and excited. So hopefully this is going to go really well. I'm also watching a stream that I'm gonna have to stop for a bit because my computer won't run it at the same time as I stream sadly. It's a charity stream for the Humane society, and the people in the stream are really kind people. Qarrie, kremchek, and their daughter Baby Swoops <3 Love the crap out of this family. I just mailed them a super late Christmas present cause I finally got the money to send it out!!

I only got through one box today. Unpacking just didn't go very well at all. The gym went well though. Still missed 2 machines in the half hour time slot we have to do it, but it was a different two cause i rotated which machines I did this time.

Here's some family pictures of my Duke/Baker family.
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view
Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view

Last edited by Shadami; 02-20-2017 at 09:51 PM..