View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 02-20-2017, 09:49 PM

Februrary has been a little bit busy. More actual posting lief updates momentarily..

Okay starting with Bling. I wear a necklace made in Ireland . It's a celtic cross from my inlaws families church. I've been told it has a protection spell on it, and I can believe it, so I wear it every day. I almost never take it off :]

Today I cleaned, and cleaned some more. and ate, and than cleaned even more. Than I did some dance dance revolution hottest party 2 on the wiiU with no wii dance pad. xD I improvised and used floor mats as my buttons and still moved as if I was doing it, and had to manage to trigger both my fingers and feet together in the beat to hit the buttons which was very very confusing. got a few AA's but mostly As and Bs, and I got one D cause I upped the difficulty and was NOT PREPARED!

If I were an animal I'd be a kitty cat. I was a tail and cute ears, and claws to scratch peoples faces off. And people will feed me if I purr. And they'll leave me alone if I want to be left alone. xD

Last edited by Shadami; 02-21-2017 at 12:21 AM..