View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-24-2017, 07:56 PM

I don't particularly have a new favorite show cause i can't watch shows and keep an attetnion span on them. i did see one.. uhh person of interest that i was quite fascinated by and was enjoying. probably will watch it again. I watched series of unfortunate events last night which is depressing to watch. better to read. but at least its staying closer to the books than that crap carrey movie did.

I have also switched to a new sims thing. 100 baby challenge that someone introduced me to. I'm quite intrigued by it. So Intorduce my sim Jamie Matriarch as my first matriarch. xD because.. why not use that as the last name. i actually uploaded her to the cloud so others can grab her. I rather like how she looks.
Her first guy she picked up was the NPC J Huntingdon.

who she successfully got pregnant by. Baby name ended up Cortez. its a boy!! It doesn't count of course until the kid hits young adult and can move out of the house. phooey :3
Oh right rules to the challenge someones google doc link to it. Some one made this and than instead of updating it in a million places made one google doc she could update. It doesn't have vampire rules yet.. and seeing as we can't use in game raise your life expectency...I'm assuming she can't become a vampire :3

So she had the baby and is immedietly targeting her next baby daddy this time some nerdy young adult named Travis

Gonna see how this goes. Hopefully she gets pregnant :3
Hope that covers the romance option for February's prompts which i'm still on :P

F is for Friends who are amazing. I've been hanging out with one of my friends who's wife is leaving him for another man :[ and the whole situation is ridiculous.

Last edited by Shadami; 04-24-2017 at 09:23 PM..