View Single Post
creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 03-05-2015, 03:08 AM

Her eyes dark and her hearing had gone she had not heard the newcomer enter their frey but as far as Leliana was concerned she had worst things to worry about. Another shockwave went through her skull and she scrunched her eyes shut tight and willed the pain to stop. Her Master had not used this technique of punishment on her in years so he must really be mad at her. I had him in my grasp Father! Just stop and I will bring him to you! "Please!" She opened her eyes and her site had been returned to her but the pain banging around her skull was still there and she could feel her nose starting bleed.

Ignoring the pain she pointed to the newcomer and snarled, "You. I know you! You were at the fight in the bar." She wiped her face and stood quickly, "What do you want now? More money? More pity?" She stormed over to the girl, letting all the frustration from the past few months of searching and all the anger and pain get the better of her until she was in the girl's face, teeth bared and eyes black.

She could feel the dark energy on the ends of her fingers and a small part of her mind tried to will herself to calm down, to keep up appearances. These strangers don't need to know how fragile her mind really was and how uncontrolled her power really was.

Her hand was shaking as she lifted it to the girls head and pressed a finger against her temple, letting small tendrils of dark energy spark against her skin slightly. Leliana didn't know what she had planned on doing to the girl, she wasn't even sure she wanted to hurt her or kill her but before she could stop herself she was laughing and turned away only to take a few steps away from the three others and start to cry.