View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-27-2015, 09:56 PM

Shaiya glanced over at the girl when she heard rustling noises. Her pale blue eyes widen at the sight of the bear- the bear that Shaiya had given to her the day she moved away, and she sat up. She put a hand on her head when she felt memories begin to flood her. Memories of her and Erin playing and laughing one minute then holding each other and crying the next.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*`*`*~*~*~

"Erin!" The young girl called as she ran towards the red haired girl. The girl stopped and looked at her with teary eyes. Shaiya held up her most precious toy she had in her room. "Here, I want you to have it..." She said softly, her cheeks turning a little pink. The other girl stared at her in awe. "But- he's your favorite! I can't take him from you." Shaiya then gently shoved the bear into the girl's chest. "Take him! It's so you don't forget about me..." She said softly. The girl simply smiled and hugged the bear. "Okay... I'll take good care of him, I promise!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*`*~*`* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*`*~

Shaiya shook her head roughly. 'Is it me... Who has forgotten...?' She thought to herself quietly. She couldn't ignore it anymore... Shaiya sighed quietly and slowly stood before walking over to the other bed and sat on the edge. "I'm sorry..for how I've been acting..Erin..." Shaiya said to the girl in a soft voice, glancing over at her. "I've got a lot going on right now- I shouldn't be taking it out on you though." She said gently, trying to show a small smile.