View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 05-17-2015, 04:07 PM

Everyone gathered inside the room could faintly hear the sounds of yelling and what seemed like a thunderstorm. The noises got closer until it was right outside of the room. You could now tell it was two women shouting at each other.

Both tumbled into the room, shadow's surrounding one and a whirlwind of air surrounding the other. The one with shimmery green and blue hair sent a slice of sharp air at the brown haired one, knocking her to the floor.

"Enough Eliana! I am a calm person but heavens mercy you test my patience!" Opal growled out. The usually calm and stoic guardian was bursting with aggression. She had been outside doing yoga when the shadow queen sicked her creatures on her.

Eliana picked herself off of the floor gracefully and laughed wickedly. "But little dove I do so love picking on you." Grinning now she looked around the room. "Oh how fun, the whole gang is here. Well, almost."

Opal stormed past the witch and sat down next to Turquoise. "I am calm, I am calm, I am calm. Hello Turquoise," she said softly.