View Single Post
Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 01-13-2013, 02:32 PM

Before Elza could reply, something more interesting caught the Gold heir's attention. Out of the corner of his eye, Axel spotted Mischief, filching from some fine looking gentleman's pocket with his nimble and skilled fingers while at the same time managing to dip his dancing partner down as a cover. There wasn't much distance between Axel and the troublemaker, so Axel smirked. Mischief still hadn't noticed his presence; it was a good thing they were in a more upscale bar, Axel would've stood out quite a bit if they were anywhere else.

The heir of Pewter danced away, that annoying grin of victory on his face. "Sorry Elza, I've got some business to tend to." Axel apologized to the heir of House Silver, "Perhaps we'll be able to speak some other time." He took off, following Mischief's route and nudged his way through the crowd to get to where he and his dance partner were making their way to the drinks. So, it seemed like he wanted to celebrate for his find already. Mischief seemed rather jolly, with a bounce in his step as he held some money in his hands and walked to the bartender. Axel picked up the silver pocket watch and the pair of glasses that the troublemaker had deposited on the table in his glee. He walked so that he was directly behind Mischief, and put his hand firmly on Mischief's shoulder right before the troublemaker was going to order some wine for him and his dance partner. "My friend," Axel spoke calmly. "I do believe...you have something that belongs in here?" He looked at the money in Mischief's hand, and held up the pocket watch in front of Mischief's face.