View Single Post
Guivre
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Guivre Send a message via Yahoo to Guivre

Old 02-03-2015, 06:16 AM

Quote:
To top it all off she asked me "what would you do if i set a peice of chicken in front of you?" and i said um.. i would wonder why you put chicken in front of me... ? And she said "Nope, try again.." and i was like whaaat?.... And so then she said "You would wonder why you couldnt have more than once peice and where the rest was and why you didnt get anything but chicken. You would ask about additional sides and if there would be seconds" I was so shocked literally outta my chair i nearly fell over from shock. FIRST OF ALL i dont even EAT CHICKEN! I freakin hate it! Unless it Super dry and i have to pick through it thoroughly. SECOND off... Who the hell do you think you are? I mean really? How rude can you possibly be to say something so outlandish and horrible to someone you JUST MET. I was so upset and offended i nearly punched her in the face and walked out.
THAT is one of the strangest things I have ever read. I can't decide whether to be appalled or be relieved that the doctor was so frank about what bizarre thoughts were running through her head.