Thread: Beautiful Beast
View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-04-2019, 03:31 AM

Still keeping one eye on the room, the man turned a critical gaze on them. Gemini had met men like him before, who had seen much in their lives and were swayed only by money or women. This was perfect for her needs. "I got two rooms left. Thirty silver a night for one person. You two sharin'?" He asked in a gruff voice. Gemini smiled, subtly taking a breath so her assets were more obvious. "Well now, that is our business. But if you can give us both rooms and not mention this, I can give you this." She flashed the pearl at him, quick enough that none of the patrons could see, and was rewarded with a gleam in the old innkeeper's eye. "Ah, the young lady knows how to bargain. I like that. For you, I will take the pearl. You get both rooms for one night, free dinner if you show up on time, and my silence. Dinner at sundown, first come first serve. Deal?" Gemini grinned and nodded, shaking his hand to seal the deal. "We appreciate your generosity, sir." "And I appreciate your patronage. Your rooms are upstairs on the right."