View Single Post
Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-25-2013, 07:21 AM

wow here we go.I arrived at Mene in October of 2009.The first thing I did here was write a couple of short stories for a Halloween contest.I didn't win but I had alot of fun,and I learned that this was a community filled with wonderful,caring people.I made lots of new friends and I learned how to roleplay.I quickly grew to love Menewsha,and over time I invited my best friend to join as well,wanting to share this wonderful place with her.I became immensely proud to be a member,and bragged about it whenever possible.I love collecting items for my Avatar-and let it be noted that I've never found a site with a better selection-and I love the events and contests.But most of all I absolutely adore interacting with all the people here,making friends and getting to know them.Everyone is so kind and accepting,and never in my life have I felt so truly accepted as I feel here.I feel truly at home here,as if I really belong,and at the time when I arrived here that was exactly what I needed,more than anything else.Menewsha gave me a safe haven,tons of amazing friends,and a home away from home.I love it here,and I hope that other people get from being here as much as I have.I plan to be here for a long time to come.