View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-18-2017, 09:38 PM

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Last night I discovered a fun show on Netlix called "The New Girl". The main character is super adorkable but I love it. I ended up staying up later than I should watching a second episode because it was just too cute/funny. I had a really hard time sleeping last night though. I woke up at like 4:30am and laid away for about an hour. Finally I fell back asleep and then the cat went absolutely bonkers running around like crazy and tearing across the bed. Definitely wasn't happy about that and woke up feeling awful.

I went to the eye doctor on my lunch break to have my eyes checked. I wasn't able to see the doctor that I usually see because she was fully booked until February so I went to see one of their other doctors. It was crazy cold in the office because they had all the windows open and I had to wait like a half hour after my appointment time to be seen. The doctor was really awkward. Like super OCD but at least my vision hadn't changed too much so I don't need to get new glasses. They talked again about my glaucoma risk but I think it's kind of weird because the other optician I saw last year didn't think it needed extra testing or anything. I think I'm going to hold off on that for a year and maybe go to someone else next time for a second opinion.

It rained pretty much all day and it was yet another super crazy day at work. I ended up staying late again and I got distracted playing SWTOR when I got home so I didn't really get the things I needed to done and ended up having to stay up late to take care of the dishes and a few other things.

• • •

One bad childhood memory is when my best friend Christina was supposed to come over for a sleepover on the weekend but I forgot my spelling list at school and couldn't study for the test so my mom cancelled our playdate. I remember being so mad. It seemed like way too big of a punishment for something so small.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Yet another super crazy day at work today. I swear this place just gets exponentially worse with time. I seriously can't wait till Friday. Anyway, hopefully I'll actually leave on time tonight and have some fun playing SWTOR with a friend later and get to bed on timeish. I've been staying up way too late lately. >.<

• • •

Hm, that's a tough choice because I really read some good books in 2016! I would have to say my favorite though was These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman. I wasn't really grabbed at the beginning but it really made things rather scary and suspenseful in the middle. I don't usually do scary/creepy but it was really well done! I can't really say the same for the sequels though unfortunately. Here's my entire 2016 book list if you want to check it out: • ziggle's 2016 Book List •

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 01-18-2017 at 09:51 PM..