View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 07-16-2011, 03:54 AM

Erryck cracked his eyes open when his phone started vibrating, making clacking sounds on the bedside tabletop right next to Erryck's ear, and he reached to his bedside table to pick the phone up. He pulled the phone under the covers to check the time.

A moment later Erryck shot up from his bed, a look of disbelief on his face. He pushed his covers off and went to the window of his assigned room in the band's mansion. Pushing aside the curtains, he found himself gazing upon a night sky filled with stars and a full moon, the glow from it causing his countenance to seem paler than usual.

'I can't believe...I slept through the entire afternoon.' he thought, glancing back to his cellphone, where the time blared out to him in bright block numbers. He'd gotten back from a solo interview earlier that same day and had instantly gone to his room to take a nap. A short one, he had decided. And now he awakens to find it almost midnight. Erryck sighed and ran a hand through his already disheveled hair, attempting to fix it. After deciding that he wouldn't be getting anymore sleep that night, Erryck left his room and directed his steps towards the staircase that would take him to the roof.

((sorry 'bout the cruddy opening post guys, I'm really tired right now and should actually have gone to sleep an hour or two ago since I have to wake up mad early tomorrow XD ah well, you can all post your intros now~))