View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-04-2015, 10:50 PM

"You finally manage to get a girl right where you want her and then you complain because she's squirming too much?" Lielieja asked incredulously. She did however stop squirming as requested despite the fact that Draguman's lightsaber still dug painfully into her hip.

"How nice of you! And here I thought Jedi were supposed to put the safety of other before their own..." Lielieja rebuked, "Your masters would be ashamed." Despite the taunts and bragging she was thankful when her partner finally got down to the business of freeing them. The Jedi Knight felt the force gather around Dragumand and she waited impatiently to be able to breathe once again. As he raised the heavy metal panel off of them, Lielieja was able to take a deep breath and sighed in appreciation. Seconds later however Dragumand's arms gave way, crushing him against her chest.

"I'm glad one of us is enjoying this at least..." she grumbled between her teeth. "I'm really getting tired of feeling like a sandwich," she added as she moved her body into a slightly more advantageous position. It took a great deal of contortion on her part but Lielieja was finally able to maneuver her arms so she could place her palms against the slab of durosteel above them. Gathering the force around her once more, she concentrated its power into her hands and arms until her face strained with tension. Suddenly she let loose with a powerful blast that hurled the heavy metal plate down the hallway. Letting her amrs fall back against the deck, Lielieja breathed another sigh of relief. "I don't know what your problem was," she said, "That was a piece of cake."

((Also, whooohoo! Page two! ))