Thread: SHORT STORIES!
View Single Post
TheDinosawrus

Old 10-26-2010, 06:31 AM

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is "GT:D"...

It was finally my turn. I had been through the process of creation numerous times in my head. He would pluck my empty soul from the tree of life and fill it with the necessities of the human nature. He would start with my eyes and fill them with his tears so i may see the world as purely as he does. He would sync my heart with his, so i may feel his presence at all times. Finally he would give me hands so I could have a firm grasp on life.

He picked me from the fruit of his loins, placed me on his workshop table, and commenced his craft. Step 1, my eyes. No. This time he started with my hands. Slowly he sculpted them with precision and care, but as he finished the final touches I realized the felt cold and empty. Then he put his hand on my chest and allowed our pulse to become one. Then, something new. He removed my heart from my chest and placed it in my hands. With each life giving pump the color of my skin was coated with a dark brown. The color of the earth and of life. My hands grew warm from the fire in my heart. Tear dropping motivation and ambition into my eyes, he told me. "In this one, i have placed my love in his hands. Where shall you place it?"
I placed it on my shoulder so everyone shall know that their are no secrets. That the man i am will be evident in the way i carry myself.