Thread: SHORT STORIES!
View Single Post
AshbornFox
AshbornFox

Old 03-31-2011, 01:58 PM

ok,
:)

Seth winced and turned his head away from his best friend, knowing there was nothing he could do when he was like this. Asher never liked it when people talked or tryed to comfert him when he cryed, wich he diddnt do offin. He couldnt find his cat, Jynx. He'd had him since the cat was a kitten, they were practically enseperable, but Jynx ran passed Ashers brothers legges when he had let the dog out and they havnt seen him for three days.
Insteed of saying it would be okay, or that the cat would be back because it loves him, Seth just sat beside his crying friesnd and let him be intll he was done. And when he was, he said, in a montone voice, "Are you okay now, cry baby?"
Asher turned his head shrply and glared at him, face red, both from crying and from anger. "Yeah, Light. Im FINE!" Seth Light sighed and turned his head away, eyes rolling.
"You should be ashamed, a 16-year-old and whining for his lost pussy-cat. Wha! Thets all you've done the last three days, WHA WHA WHA!" Seth knew how do get the bleach blonds mind off unplesent things, but he hated how the hert on his face grew with each word, " Its a stupid cat, get over it-"
Asher leaped, tacalling the older to the ground and ramming his fist in the red-heads check. Seth graped his wrist and flipped them, punching back. They fought, and as usual, the older had Asher pinned in minnits.
Breathing off, Asher glared at him, "Why do you always do that?!"
"Because," Seth smerked, "You focuse on killing me than your trubles."
Asher glared, cursing under his breath and turning his head to the side, eyes widdining. "Jynx!" he screamed, scrorming to be free. Seth let him up as the cat bounded over to them, "Where were you?!" The cat yowled as his master picked him up and squeezed, "Ive missed you so much!!"
Seth rolled his eyes, "I ------- hate that cat."

Last edited by AshbornFox; 03-31-2011 at 01:59 PM.. Reason: i saind something i shouldnt O.o