View Single Post
Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 11-28-2013, 06:43 AM

Lydia gave a short, tight smile to Ohanko and a nod to the young lady who was now addressing him. Her attempt at covertly resting was now completely blown and her only recourse was to push herself the entire rest of the way to the house no matter how heavy that bag became in her arms or who found their way across the path before her. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Miss, but I am afraid I must be on my way." She nodded to Rosemary and then to Silas with both an increasing stutter and hesitation. "M-mister... Kelly."

With a soft voice she excused herself once more from the three others and lugged the cooking flour off toward the east where she knew a table would be waiting to take the load away from her. Her naturally short gait kept her from moving quickly, and her racing mind kept her from taking in the world around her with the exception of what was before each foot fall. The weight of her burden, the heat and the tightness of her costume once again this time began to stumble not even half a block away from where she hard parted ways from the others and the small woman found her knees give way before she had time to steady herself on the railing of one of the shops.

Last edited by Mythos; 11-28-2013 at 06:51 AM..