View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-09-2013, 10:55 PM

Ari cheered and clapped her hands together, her mood much better with the two attempts at trying to cheer her up. She took the papers and barely gave them a look before sticking them in her bag. "I'll make Rei read it later to see if you've got everything." she said, not in the mood to read more papers after her morning class. As Yusuke had already started walking to the front door, Ari grabbed Hatori's hand and pulled him along behind her as she started walking as well.

"Thank you for volunteering." She said, turning her head so she could see Hatori. "Rei was still sleeping when I went to check on him so I can use the help this morning. I'd feel bad waking him up." She explained as she used her free hand to dig in her pocket for the key to open the front door. When she found it she grinned happily before letting go of hatori's hand so that she could unlock the door, only to grab his hand and yusuke's as well to drag both boys into the establishment.

"For now, can one of you boys help me take the chairs down? And one of you can bring out that chalkboard stand, be careful not to wipe off the chalk though. Rei wrote out our specials for today on it last night~" she instructed, once more releasing their hands as she looked around the empty cafe.

Rei rolled over with a slight groan, throwing his arm over his face as he struggled to wake up completely. He had never been a morning person so each daybreak brought a struggle to get out of bed with it. As the grogginess slowly left his system he realized that there was a blanket on top of him and sat up. Had somebody been in his apartment? He got out of bed, moving the blanket to the side to put away later and shivered as the cold air filling his apartment hit his bare skin. Had he forgotten to turn the heat on last night?

After pulling out a pair of slacks and a collared button up from his closet, Rei trudged across the hall into the bathroom and quickly took care of his morning necessities, coming back out of the bathroom dressed neatly, running a towel through his hair as he walked back into his bedroom to blow-dry the long strands. he covered a yawn as he put a tie on and grabbed a military style jacket from his closet to put on. As he left his room he spotted a paper bag sitting on his counter and padded over to it. he read the note, recognizing the handwriting and shook his head before taking a seat to see what Ari had gotten him to eat.