View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-08-2015, 10:25 PM

"Wha-a?" Holly said as she walked back to the kitchen where Valentinus hand vanished to. " I don't stare at you!" Holly said blushing as she whispered. " Often." She said as she looked at the cup cakes. " The cup cakes look yummy. May I have one?" She asked as her stomach still growled not happy with just a cookie. She thought about what he said as she felt a little silly thinking that he might like girls. He said he had no interest in them. Holly sighed as she turned knowing that sweets was not the answer. "Never mind." She said as she thought about the cabin and the stew that had been in it. " I wish I was at the cabin." She said out loud as suddenly she vanished in a golden light. The sound of soft bells could be hard before she vanished.

Holly looked around as she found herselk in the cabin. "Valentinus?" She cried out and looked around the cabin. " This is very strange. I guess I got my wish." She said as she walked over to the fire place and fixed herself a bowl of stew and walked over to the table. She noticed basket of cookies every where. " Oh my how many cookies did Silvermist make?" She said as she saw all of them. " I hope people really like cookies." She said as she sighed and said a prayer before enjoy the stew and rolls. She got up and cleaned up the dishes and the mess from the cookies as she looked around the cabin. It was a little lonely however after the day Holly was very tired. She felt bad for just vanishing on Valentinus but she honestly had no control over it. Silvermist crystal must be acting weird. It had been granting wishes the entire day and he hadn't even been near her. She wondered if she should worry about it. However she knew she needed rest and in the morning she would look in the book and see what it had to say.

Silvermist laughed as he grinned and enjoyed dancing with Faythe. He danced until he couldn't dance anymore enjoying every moment with her. As their dance came to a end he saw Holly come out from the kitchen and heard what she said. " No Holl...." He was to late she was gone. He sighed as he shook his head and laughed. " Well it looks like I should call it a night my dear. I better go watch over Holly and make sure nothing else strange happens. Today has been very eventful." He said as he bowed and kissed Faythe's hand.