View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-20-2016, 09:19 PM

At her comment, Fritz could feel the hair on the back of his neck rise. If she dared him to do anything with her, his code instructed him to obey. It was probably the only part of the code he didn't like--to be forced into sleeping with people. It was one of the reasons he avoided all forms of contact. It was also the reason he did his best to act... well, different. Most women didn't like different. They tended to like Melik, Varun, or Arvin--the flirty charmers.

"Control myself?" He cocked a brow and for the first time, he chuckled. "I hardly think I'm the one who needs self-control."

When she led him into the cave, he immediately knew it was Melik's handiwork. The unusual trio, though odd, didn't phase him. They were strange but there were aliens out there with just as bizarre designs and shapes. Perhaps less bone and more feathers, though. Either way, he had mentioned earlier that little startled him. He had no intention to change that.

The second she drew him into the main room, all eyes fell on the pair. It was probably a good thing he wasn't carrying her. That would have made it all the harder to explain what was happening.

Granted, from the way things were playing out conversation-wise, perhaps holding her would have been better. The little lass at his side seemed to be in for quick the verbal lashing. As the blonde accosted the white-haired woman, Fritz found his blood beginning to boil.

Composure, he chided inwardly. One cannot get upset. Clearly this water-bender was in the wrong and the blonde is making certain she knows her place. Still, he didn't like how this seemingly innocent soul was being treated like a criminal. It wasn't her fault. He did, as she so kindly admitted, find her.

"Vanish,"
Fritz shook his head. "I cannot vanish. I can simply disappear into the wind. I mimic invisibility but I cannot go invisible." He corrected Nixie, though it didn't seem to help his situation--or rather hers.

"And yes,"
he so matter-of-factly began, "I am a Valsozn. Although our original goal was to keep a low profile, I'm afraid I cannot. Valsozn are," his lips curled into a devious grin, "a prideful species. To not boast our godly abilities is to...."

He found the gasping and awes to be rather bothersome. It wasn't like anyone was taking him seriously either. If anything, they only seemed to jeer and mock him. To them, he was a storyteller, trying to justify the cruel hand they were dealt. He was... stripping them of their uniqueness.

A controlled sigh came next. His cyan gaze on Nixie, he nonchalantly made his demands. He did his best to make Nyx fully aware that she was to be excluded. She had shown him kindness so he saw no reason to hurt her.

"I'm here for Melik Tasee. Interfere," the air grew thin, "and I will not hold back."

Although Melik's sand barrier did a good job keeping the wind out, a strong wind rippled down the tunnel and swirled within the main gathering room. It was very much out of place.

Fritz's orbs seemed to intensify, glowing an eerie sky-blue color. As he controlled the air in the room, he was fully ready to thwart these enemies. However, his scanning cased him to pass over a figure who seemed to hold some sort of power over him. It was an odd sensation but one he could not ignore.

The instant his eyes met her, the breeze fell and the air no longer felt as thin. If fact, it was warm, almost summer-like.

Head cast to the side, he raised his wrists to the woman with the white-hair. He looped them over one another, fully expecting to be cuffed or shackled for his antics.

"Your friends are lucky to have you, miss...." His lips pursed. He had yet to catch her name. Dipping into a full-bow, he spoke flatly, "I am Fritz Germain of the Spectre Corps and I surrender myself to the Woman of Water."

Pulling his head up, he shot a defiant glance at Sabine. "Tell me otherwise, and I won't hesitate to finish what I started." Orbs narrowing like little daggers, he hoped Sabine would leave things as is. Fritz was to be Nixie's problem henceforth.