View Single Post
HamletSpamlet
[¬º-°]¬

Old 02-11-2011, 10:43 PM

♥ Your Matchmakers ♥

ToriKat Greetings, all! I am TK, a lover of crazy games! When I'm not la-laing to some song in my head, I am plotting to conquer...THE WORLD...'s stash of cookies. These games are a mere distraction! *waves pretty NPCs at you*

HamletSpamlet used a rather unique form of... persuasion to get the NPCs's participation in this contest. :ninja:
♥ The Contest! ♥

What is required for entry
  1. Abiding by the site rules and TOS.
  2. Full, legitimate participation. As in, if you create a Valentine, it should show a reasonable amount of planning and thought. Same for written entries and pick-up lines. No spamming for points!
  3. A valid URL to your entry.
  4. Creativity, of course! :D

Special Rules
  • The work must be your own or credited otherwise. For image or keyword contests, this can be as simple as linking back to the site where you found it.
  • Please keep written/poetry entries 500 words or under.
  • Only one person will win one date per NPC. You cannot win a date with more than one NPC.
  • Keep content PG-13 or under, please.
  • TK and Hamlet have the final say on who wins the date. We will try and be as fair and reasonable as possible, so no whining if you don't win!

♥ Participation Prize ♥

Participating in this contest in any way, great or small, earns you a participation prize! The item for this contest is the Heart Halo.

Last edited by HamletSpamlet; 02-15-2011 at 04:56 AM..