View Single Post
Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastriel View Post
Yeah i just like the buzz and the increase in pace. I just hate the pressure of having to get all the event items like with a special event store, yeah its great to get the items cheaply, but it is not the end of the world if you miss them as you can just buy them a little more expensively later down the line.

Old lady problems? XD How old are you sweetie???
Awww kiddies :P How many do you have and how old are they.
BLANKET FORTS FTWWWWWWW
I never really have plans for easter, easter isn't really a big thing in my family, but I'm up with a friend now, and we've recently been to glastonbury together, so I guess we have indirectly made it special this year!

Aww! I love rabbits, we see them a lot here, running about being all bouncy. :) I live by the sea near the country side so we get a good mix of all sorts of different things wildlife and otherwise.
48yo right now, so the whole crashing hormones and mild arthritis issue plays havoc with me. My eldest, Soki Rachiki, is 16yo and a user here My son is 5yo. Huge age gap, but they get along well.

Easter for us is usually quiet. Are you enjoying your visit and travels?

We usually see a few rabbits, but they are far more obvious this year for some reason. You live near the sea and countryside? I bet it's beautiful where you live!