View Single Post
Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 08-29-2014, 04:46 AM

"Yea you could stay over." Will said with a smile as he shifted the flour sack in its pouch, "Or ya know, we could be room mates?"
Will had been working at a small bar for the last couple years and ever since he started earning his own pay check, he had been putting his money into his own bank account. Counting his next pay check, it would give him enough to get his own apartment as well as most of the furniture. He wasn't crazy about living with his dad, mainly because his dad would hound him about everything he tried to avoid, like taking over the family business.
"If you want I mean. I think I've finally got enough saved up to get this apartment I've had my eye on. It's got three rooms and one of the rooms has a balcony! Plus it's near a grocery store and a butcher shop, so we can get fresh meat and any other foods we want no problem! I think there's even a little garden in the court yard there, if I remember right." Will turned his attention to the shorter male, "So what's your thoughts?"
While the two young men were talking a black car had pulled up outside the school. A tall, blonde man got out of the drivers seat and quickly opened the back door.
"Thank you," A grey haired man said as he climbed out of the car. He was Marcus Parker, Will's father. He adjusted his suit and tie before making his way to the main door of the school.