View Single Post
StrangeShank
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 08-29-2014, 09:34 AM

Blue waved his hands back and fourth in sort of an x shape,"Ya can't do that! I ain't got any money maself! Sis's been able to keep a job cleanin some fancy ass's house but I ain't been able to get anythin like that! So I couldn't afford anythin like that!" He blushed, "An' there's no way I can repay ya otherwise... 'N just livin off ya ain't feel right..." He was already living off his sister, she was paying for his schooling right now as well as her own.

He turned his attention to the man who just walked into the building, Fuuuck!" He quickly hid behind Will, hoping maybe the man hadn't seen him. "He's gunna prune meee!" Pruning actually terrified Blue, he knew it was like clipping nails (something he did often as it was. Claws are a bit too "not human" for most people.) or something, but he'd never been pruned before and he wasn't sure he could safely be pruned as a human like person. He wasn't sure humans were pruneable.

Will's dad had on multiple occasions instructed Blue to stay away from Will as it was bad for appearances, whatever that meant. There was no way the man would be okay with Blue and Will having a flour baby together or say moving in together.

Last edited by StrangeShank; 08-29-2014 at 09:51 AM..