View Single Post
Vinny XIII
✨☕️✨

Old 10-08-2014, 12:35 AM

"I've got some friends from work that I'm sure wouldn't mind letting you barrow some clothes." Will said, climbing into the car as he handed the flour baby to Blue. Will would normally offer his own clothes to Blue, but he was a little bigger and almost half a foot taller than the other male, "Besides, could you imagine the look on dad's face if he saw you dressed as a girl at a 'social event' like that?" He snickered, "He'd blow a gasket cause he wouldn't be able to do anything cause he wouldn't wanna cause a scene."
Will checked around him before pulling out of the parking spot and heading to his apartment. He was glad it was so close, maybe a four or five minute drive. As he listened to Blue speak he had a hard time biting back his laughter when he heard the bar referred to as high class. He knew for Blue that it may be considered that, but compared to how he had grown up, it wasn't even close.
Will cleared his throat before speaking, "You don't have to worry about high class or anything dude, it's just a bar. It's not like we're one of those fancy host clubs or anything. Though I think a position that you might like would be being one of the bouncers. You'd basically just be making sure none of the customers are messing with the girls, maybe checking IDs, stuff like that." Will chuckled, "Think of it like being one of those tough guy body guards like in the movies."