View Single Post
Jeryck
NPC
NPC

Old 11-12-2008, 10:23 AM

Please remember to read the rules again. There are strict rules for certain tasks. After you have completed the task, please use this form. If you do not use this form, I will not count the task as complete.

Code:
[color="crimson"][size=3][b][/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][color="crimson"]Team:[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][color="crimson"]Team member #:[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][color="crimson"]Task # completed:[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][color="crimson"]Answer(s):[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][color="crimson"]Links, if necessary (for pictures, or proof of posts): [/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][color="crimson"][/b][/size][/color]
Sample of Proper Form

Team: Rock Lovers
Team member #: 2
Task # completed: 10
Answer(s): N/A (this was an art freebie task)
Links, if necessary (for pictures, or proof of posts): Picture link here

Red/Blue Pirates
1. Solve the following trivia questions:
· Vicky and Tesel are from which island?
· Where did Nalin and Abel meet?
· Name our current Community Managers (full usernames please, nicknames won't count).
· Which CI set was released in September 2007?
· Which feature allows you to "view" new posts as they are being made?
· A topic about Wii or Playstation would go in which subforum?
· The Halloween 2007 event took place on what dates?
· What's the name of the Lingerie Land owner?
· How old is Sir Keane?
· Who said "...But we're about to find out." Hint: It's in the manga.
· What is Tesel's room number?
· What is the Quest Raffle wearing? (List all the items)
2. Solve this math problem: 96 * 2 - 182 = ???

3. Rearrange your "Main Inventory" drawer so that the items are organized by color in the order of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, white, gray, black, brown, and misc. You must have at least 25 items within your main inventory to qualify. Please submit screenshot(s) of your inventory as evidence.

4. Create a profile album named after your team. Upload at least one picture of your team mascot, and flag or clan symbol and each individual avatar of your team members, including your own. Be sure to label each picture with the corresponding username. Also include 10 ninja/pirate pictures, citing the website you got them from in the description. Each one should be of a different subject and should not come from the same series/movie/etc. (i.e. You cannot upload 10 different Naruto or PotC pictures.)

5. Chibi Abel is hiding in certain threads on the first page. Find him with these clues. Be sure to quote the post and link to the thread as evidence.
· Quack Quack, feeling lucky today?
· Back off!! They're mine I tell you! These dragons are mine!!
· OMG! Where did you get your new hair?
· It's worth how much?
· Wow, Menewshans live all over the world.
6. Dress your avatar in a Pirate/Ninja outfit and create a "Rate my Avatar" thread in the Item advice, questions and quick ratings subforum that receives at least 10 rates by users not on your team.

7. Create an RP with a plot centered around your Pirate crew/Ninja clan and get at least 3 other users (team members are fine) to reply. Each post should be in-character, use 3rd-person voice, and be at least a paragraph in length. You must fill up at least one complete page of in-character posts.

8. Create a freebie shop thread offering your services as bootlegging pirates/sneaky spy ninjas. Get at least 5 "customers" and satisfy their requests. Any service allowed on Menewsha is fair game: Art, MAC pirate/ninja avis, Poetry, etc.

9. A Menewshan Scavenger Hunt: Find the required amount of Menewshan users that fit the following descriptions. Please include their username and a link to their profile as proof. You may not list the same person more than once, even if they fit in different categories.
· Find 2 users who joined in April 2007.
· Find 2 users who've changed their usernames at some point in the past.
· Find 4 users with a post count higher than 10,000.
· Find 5 users with current gold counts higher than 5,000.
· Discover which of the Ninjas has made the most posts. It does not matter which "color" of Ninja they are.
· Find the NPC account with the most posts.
10. Who would truly win in a battle of ninjas vs. pirates? Write at least a paragraph explaining who you think would win and why. Try to be realistic and use known facts to support your position. This requires you research both the life of a pirate and ninja. Here are some questions to get you going:
In terms of weapons, who is superior?
In terms of striking fear in the heart, who is better?
In terms of fighting skill, who is superior?
In terms of crew/clan, who would have superior strength/numbers?

Red/Blue Ninjas
1. Solve the following trivia questions:
· Vicky and Tesel are from which island?
· Where did Nalin and Abel meet?
· Name our current Community Managers (full usernames please, nicknames won't count).
· Which CI set was released in September 2007?
· Which feature allows you to "view" new posts as they are being made?
· A topic about Wii or Playstation would go in which subforum?
· The Halloween 2007 event took place on what dates?
· What's the name of the Lingerie Land owner?
· How old is Sir Keane?
· Who said "...But we're about to find out." Hint: It's in the manga.
· What is Tesel's room number?
· What is the Quest Raffle wearing? (List all the items)
2. Solve this math problem: 96 * 2 - 182 = ???

3. Rearrange your "Main Inventory" drawer so that the items are organized by color in the order of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink, white, gray, black, brown, and misc. You must have at least 25 items within your main inventory to qualify. Please submit screenshot(s) of your inventory as evidence.

4. Create a profile album named after your team. Upload at least one picture of your team mascot and flag, or clan symbol and each individual avatar of your team members, including your own. Be sure to label each picture with the corresponding username. Also include 10 ninja/pirate pictures, citing the website you got them from in the description. Each one should be of a different subject and should not come from the same series/movie/etc. (i.e. You cannot upload 10 different Naruto or PotC pictures.)

5. Chibi Abel is hiding in certain threads on the first page. Find him with these clues. Be sure to quote the post and link to the thread as evidence.
· Quack Quack, feeling lucky today?
· Back off!! They're mine I tell you! These dragons are mine!!
· OMG! Where did you get your new hair?
· It's worth how much?
· Wow, Menewshans live all over the world.
6. Dress your avatar in a Pirate/Ninja outfit and create a "Rate my Avatar" thread in the Item advice, questions and quick ratings subforum that receives at least 10 rates by users not on your team.

7. Create an RP with a plot centered around your Pirate crew/Ninja clan and get at least 3 other users (team members are fine) to reply. Each post should be in-character, use 3rd-person voice, and be at least a paragraph in length. You must fill up at least one complete page of in-character posts.

8. Create a freebie shop thread offering your services as bootlegging pirates/sneaky spy ninjas. Get at least 5 "customers" and satisfy their requests. Any service allowed on Menewsha is fair game: Art, MAC pirate/ninja avis, Poetry, etc.

9. A Menewshan Scavenger Hunt: Find the required amount of Menewshan users that fit the following descriptions. Please include their username and a link to their profile as proof. You may not list the same person more than once, even if they fit in different categories.
· Find 2 users who joined in April 2007.
· Find 2 users who've changed their usernames at some point in the past.
· Find 4 users with a post count higher than 10,000.
· Find 5 users with current gold counts higher than 5,000.
· Discover which of the Pirates has made the most posts. It does not matter which "color" of Pirate they are.
· Find the NPC account with the most posts.
10. Who would truly win in a battle of ninjas vs. pirates? Write at least a paragraph explaining who you think would win and why. Try to be realistic and use known facts to support your position. This requires you research both the life of a pirate and ninja. Here are some questions to get you going:
In terms of weapons, who is superior?
In terms of striking fear in the heart, who is better?
In terms of fighting skill, who is superior?
In terms of crew/clan, who would have superior strength/numbers?

Last edited by Jeryck; 12-16-2008 at 09:12 AM..