View Single Post
maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 04-19-2012, 02:16 PM

Mindy looked attentively from one to the other. Their alter egos sounded pretty cool in their own ways. She wished hers would come in dreams too. "Silly me is what you are. I am a different race of "alter ego" as they put it. I am you and you are me. Trust me, you need me more than you realize." She felt confusion at that but dismissed it. It surely wasn't important. She had two friends now and was simply happy to be with them. Perhaps they would be willing to hang out on the beach later. They were having such a good conversation, but one she didn't quite feel like she fit into. Gilbert seemed a bit serious, but he had been willing to help out perfects strangers earlier so he was a good guy. Alice was shy but really sweet. She deserved to have a friend to hang out with. Besides her alter ego that is. And friends helped each other. Perhaps even if she didn't have the answers, she could be encouraging. With a bright and friendly smile, she offered, "They don't seem like they mean you harm. Have either of you ever been hurt by your alter egos? Perhaps they mean well but their personality is such that it was noticed right away." She looked hopefully between the two of them. They had gone to such serious expressions so quickly and she was worried for them. She had survived 5 years with hers. She was a living testament that they would be okay.